Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

» Участники   » Помощь   » Поиск   » Правила
Darksaratov Saratov Gothic Project
> ДМ-"реюньон" :), Повеселимся вместе!!!
Group Icon Viccc
сообщение 27 Март 2007, 10:41
Сообщение #1

тёмный
На портале:
0д 18ч 8м 36с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

Появился сайт "ДМ-Реюньон", заявивший об объединении Дейва, Эндрю, Алана (!!!) и Винса (который Кларк) для работе в проекте ДМ под названием Plug-In.

Вот интервью с сайта:

Plug-in project rolls inpost date: March 23th, 2007
On March 20th Dave Gahan and Andrew Fletcher have met Alan Wilder, Vince Clarke at London’s Mute Records office. Four musicians have decided to join their efforts for making a new outsider project so-called ‘Plug-in’ which contains the songs written by four of them. Martin Gore who’s currently on a break refrained from participating in the project.
Interview of David Gahan, Andrew Fletcher, Alan Wilder, Vince Clarke and Daniel Miller conducted by Daniel Barassi (site webmaster).

QUESTION:
Are you comfortable being all four in the same room after so many years of insulated work and tensive relationships?

(all together)

Alan Wilder:
Well… Now it’s ok, but for the first time that was a bit weird.

David Gahan:
I feel fine… What d’you expect from us here? Start fighting or what? We’re kinda not about that, we’ve grown old I guess.

Vince Clarke:
Eh, it's not bad, nice food, good drinks, there's everything to feel comfortable.

Andrew Fletcher:
I thing I apologized so now I’m quite relaxing about things.

(laughter)

Daniel Miller:
They are now, Dan, cause we’ve all passed a tough negotiating period and now done on that. So there’s nothing to spoil the party.

QUESTION:
Ok, then what is Plug-in?

David Gahan:
Well… eh… this is the working title of the possible record ….

Andrew Fletcher:
Or series of the records….

David Gahan:
Yeah, thanks…. we are discussing just now… with Depeche Mode members of all times. Initially we’ve thought of re-union but come to Plug-in sounds much better. Actually, I, Fletch, Alan and Vince were thinking of kind of making a sort of co-project, a new thing … eh, which is not actually DM, but from another hand it is… in some ways it definitely is – eh… just to have fun while getting to the new official DM album. Right, guys?

Vince Clarke:
Yeah, I think it’s a good idea to do something together. And we all got some hidden songs… which were never shown. May be not quite ready ones, mostly sketches written in a table that hadn’t fit our own projects, but would possibly look good if taken together… quite fine… interesting in frames of this Plug-in thing.

QUESTION:
How did you come to do Plug-in?

Andrew Fletcher:
I think that was a David’s idea…

David Gahan:
Yeah…. Right…. That was kind of internal impulse after the passed tour. I’ve been still keeping quite…. Eh… sort of brisk state of mind… and I just felt it’s not enough… I wanted for more and didn’t want to wait another 5 years…. Yeah, you can easily say that’s just a matter of solo project, but honestly I just wanted to do something in a team… I tried to talk to Martin, but he was too exhausted with the tour and too busy with his personal stuff…. so I called Alan and shared my thoughts with him… And, surprisingly, he found it …

Alan Wilder:
Yeah, something cracked in me. I thought – what a hell, why not; it should be really something…. A new way of doing things, some new experience in doing …mmm… poppy things.

QUESTION:
So Martin isn’t in the project?

Andrew Fletcher:
No… I don’t think he is…. For different reasons…. I think for making it quite clear Martin’s still a part of Depeche but - unfortunately for all of us – being involved in personal things he simply wouldn’t join us for this particular project…. And, above that I think this record was conceived as a peculiar support of him while his recovering after being on tough work on the previous album and the tour….

QUESTION:
I’ve heard of Erasure’s upcoming release and some rumors of new Recoil album… How’re you going to manage all of this? When you get started with Plug-in?

(Laughter)

Daniel Miller:
Don’t worry we’ll handle it. We are experts here in handling such stuff.

Andrew Fletcher:
Well…. Actually are already in the middle of recording. I mean there’s an obvious difference between making Plug-in and regular DM album with majority of the songs written by Martin… well you know his style of doing things and lasting uncertainty until the ultimate moment. All of the guys have already got songs of the various level of readiness… and you know… the new project is not fully an album; it’s mostly compilation of the songs made in different periods with some common line lying beneath of each one. So we just split work in few … let’s call them ‘shifts’… or stages fitting the needs and plans of each and every member and having it done quite quickly. I think we’ll need a few weeks of mixing it properly to create an overall mood of the record, to bring the sound to the certain tonality. So I think making Plug-in won’t ruin anyone’s plans – neither the Vince’s with upcoming Erasure’s new album nor Alan’s Recoil recording.

Daniel Miller:
Yeah, the new thing should be ready nearly at late summer of this year. I have no doubts that it’ll be a nice surprise for every fan of Depeche, Erasure or Recoil.

QUESTION:
Do you have an idea of how this new record will look like, or it’s just too early for that and you haven’t discussed it yet?

Andrew Fletcher:
Surprisingly in opposite to the normal Depeche situation we already know… eh… quite loads of details of the new project. I mean… you know… we know the titles of all songs being included in there, the direction in sounding… well, I think correctly to say there’s no certain direction in sounding because of the some features of the new project… and – attention! – ….

David Gahan:
Common, do it Fletch!

Andrew Fletcher:
Yes, we already know the title! This is obviously easier to determine some points of this particular record because all the materials have been already known including the common concept of it and a general message…

QUESTION:
What is the title and the concept of this new record? What is the split of the songs as you mentioned that there’ll be songs of all of you?

David Gahan:
Well… yeah, there’ll be five songs written in co-operation with Knox – some of them made while doing Paper Monsters and some – for the Playing the Angel – like I Want You - and hadn’t been included in there. Five in total plus one made together with Al… There’re two or three of Vince’s…

Vince Clarke:
Yeah, and one of them called Tuner had been written in 1982 and since that time never released. I almost forgot of it myself.

QUESTION:
What’s about your songs, Alan?

Alan Wilder:
Well, I presented 3 songs for the compilation, and besides there’ll be one more written together with Dave, as he previously said. It’s a good experience and great fun, because all of them are quite poppy in opposite to what I usually do. Rim of Life, for example, had been made in 1987 but also never left out for some reasons. And while arranging them some time ago I was trying to lighten them as possible – ‘cause at the moment I’m adding some fresh air in my compositions to make them more… well, listenable by wide audience, not just a closed circle of my fans.

QUESTION:
So, what’s the line of the new record? What unites all of the songs?

Andrew Fletcher:
Eh, funnily enough that you mentioned ‘line’ in your question. I mean that’s the name of the project…. Line.

David Gahan:
Wait a minute; I thought we considered it as Counterfeit 3…

(Laughter)

Andrew Fletcher:
Well, Dave, I think you spoilt the discussion. And back to the record - there isn't a particular direction in a whole – I mean musically. Sort of electronic pop music with some differences and a bit lightened but still dark and powerful atmosphere added by Alan. But all of the songs are very good… they are driving ones. There’ll be songs of Dave, I think he’s going pretty well on songwriting, Vince and Alan – with all this mixture of various experience and professional skills you can easily imagine a range of surprises we locked in the project. There’s also the song written by both Alan and Dave, and I think though they are good friends for many years but … please correct me if I’m wrong… you’ve never done on co-operation like this before, right?

David Gahan:
Yeah, we kind of find a new verge of our friendship, I guess. But Fletch why don’t you tell about own song?

Andrew Fletcher:
Well, I think there’ll be one. I mean there’re always many doubts on my musical abilities but, you know, still I’d like to show what personally I’m able to do…. I don’t like to push myself out, though. But I’d like people to judge me on a matter not on imagining of how it would be. I know that many just won't believe it, but what’s the matter?

QUESTION:
I see that the new record is full of surprises. So what’s the line of you Line?

David Gahan:
Well…. This compilation is a sort of devoted to Mart. Well, it doesn’t really mean that each song is about him… But as Fletch said we all want to support him while waiting for Depeche is back to live. All of us know him pretty well… Some of us survived and still keep working with him, but some could not find the right way of co-operation and quit…. We all have a kind of reflection of Martin in our minds, and all those songs are sort of perception of him, some pictures and thoughts born while … well… sort of living with him… Something like that.

QUESTION:
It’s weird that after many years and many refusal of co-operation you all got together for the new project.

Alan Wilder:
Well, people change. And, besides this is not a Depeche Mode new album, this is an outsider project of people who want to co-operate and find something common in their thoughts and musical approach. This is something different…

Daniel Miller:
Careful, Alan, you wouldn’t notice as you’re back in Depeche.

QUESTION:
What was the reaction from Martin upon hearing that you were starting the Plug-in?

Andrew Fletcher:
Martin's comment is "quite good". If anyone knows Martin, "quite good" means "very good". Martin's views on things generally range from "all right" to "ok" to "pretty good" on everything. I think it will bode well for the next Depeche Mode album. Hopefully we can learn a lot of different things, for when Depeche Mode goes on tour again.

QUESTION:
To sum up, what would you like to tell fans about your Line project that we haven't covered so far?

Daniel Miller:
I guess the project will blow Depeche fans minds because many of them were waiting for something like this for many years and now we just answered to their desires. The first single – Resurrection – will be released in June, and then in August we’ll be happy to present to our fans the full record.

LINE
© DM PLUG-IN

Полностью все можно посмотреть здесь: Сайт ДМ-Реюньон

up.gif up.gif up.gif Шикарная новость, правда? wink.gif

Ищите подвох! wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
User is offlineМини профильPM
Go to the top of the page
+Цитировать

Reply to this topicСоздать новую тему
Ответов(1 - 9)
Group Icon Зверобой
сообщение 27 Март 2007, 11:16
Сообщение #2

взблендеряющий виски с шампанским...
На портале:
831д 21ч 31м 2с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

blink2.gif blink2.gif blink2.gif Не , я конешна понимаю что знать иностранный язык это круто но только не для моего воспалённого мозка...

Чесно Вить , можно парусски вдвух словах? А то словарик дома валяеца.
+Цитировать
Group Icon Viccc
сообщение 27 Март 2007, 13:13
Сообщение #3

тёмный
На портале:
0д 18ч 8м 36с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

Цитата(Зверобой @ 27/03/2007, 12:16) *

blink2.gif blink2.gif blink2.gif Не , я конешна понимаю что знать иностранный язык это круто но только не для моего воспалённого мозка...

Чесно Вить , можно парусски вдвух словах? А то словарик дома валяеца.

В двух словах: ДМ сейчас отдыхают после турне. 20 марта Дейв, Флетч, Алан и Винс встретились в Лондонском офисе Мьют рекордз, поболтали, ну и типа помирились и решили совместно работать над новым проектом. Мартин отказался, сославшись на усталость после тура и занятость в личных проектах. А эта четверка готовится выпустить запись или ряд записей под кодовым названием DM Plug-In. Будут разные новые песни, авторами/соавторами являются все четверо. При чем, дескать, все это не помешает их основным и сольным проектам... На сайте приводится большущее интервью со всей четверкой вместе с Дэниэлом Миллером... cool.gif

P. S. Ром, не парься особо, если никто ничего не найдет, я попозже все подробно сам объясню... wink.gif cool.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Viccc - 27 Март 2007, 13:13
+Цитировать
Group Icon astra
сообщение 27 Март 2007, 15:26
Сообщение #4

неофит
На портале:
0д 1ч 42м 12с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

ну так это вообще круто)))если это сбудиться нада закатить по этому поводу огромную пирушку biggrin.gif
+Цитировать
Group Icon Зверобой
сообщение 28 Март 2007, 18:27
Сообщение #5

взблендеряющий виски с шампанским...
На портале:
831д 21ч 31м 2с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

А Гор в запой уйдёт наверное...
+Цитировать
Group Icon astra
сообщение 2 Апрель 2007, 15:19
Сообщение #6

неофит
На портале:
0д 1ч 42м 12с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

Ваша информация нем верна, ни на одном иностранном сайте нет подобных заявлений, это все отстой ,известно тока что они отдыхают от долгого турне... evil.gif
+Цитировать
Group Icon Viccc
сообщение 3 Апрель 2007, 08:59
Сообщение #7

тёмный
На портале:
0д 18ч 8м 36с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

Цитата(astra @ 02/04/2007, 16:19) *

Ваша информация нем верна, ни на одном иностранном сайте нет подобных заявлений, это все отстой ,известно тока что они отдыхают от долгого турне... evil.gif

laugh.gif Да, это была классная (правда немного жестковатая), заранее подготовленная первоапрельская шутка! up.gif Там сверху на этом сайте был скрытый текст: это первоапрельская шутка, пожалуйста, не удаляйте сайт до первого апреля! laugh.gif
Кстати, в и-нете было еще две первоапрельские шутки:
1. Дейв открывает свой ресторан по примеру Флетча с названием Bitter Apple. Даже сайт сделали - bitterapple.com
2. В ближайшее время выходит The Best Of Vol.2
Так то!!! up.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

P. S. Ганя шутки одобрил... up.gif
+Цитировать
Group Icon astra
сообщение 3 Апрель 2007, 18:51
Сообщение #8

неофит
На портале:
0д 1ч 42м 12с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

а мы можно сказать понадеялись на вашу честность и добропорядочность....так нельзя, товарисч.... tongue.gif
+Цитировать
Group Icon Viccc
сообщение 6 Апрель 2007, 08:57
Сообщение #9

тёмный
На портале:
0д 18ч 8м 36с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

Цитата(astra @ 03/04/2007, 19:51) *

а мы можно сказать понадеялись на вашу честность и добропорядочность....так нельзя, товарисч.... tongue.gif

Вообще-то я в конце своего сообщения написал ясно: "Ищите подвох!" wink.gif Внимательнее надо быть! cool.gif
+Цитировать
Group Icon Viccc
сообщение 20 Март 2009, 23:11
Сообщение #10

тёмный
На портале:
0д 18ч 8м 36с

Моя галерея
Мой профиль

А вот вам жесть-кавер песни Personal Jesus от скандинавов: